You’re young. You have your whole life ahead of you.
In 2015, more than 7,000 young workers aged 15-24 suffered injuries on the job in Alberta. There are a number of ways you can stay safe at work, and Heads Up is here to help.
Are you a young worker?
Here are some things to ask your employer to stay safe on the job.
- Who should I go to if I have a safety question?
- What are the risks and dangers of my job?
- When is my safety training?
- What safety equipment should I use?
- What do I do if there is a fire or emergency?
- Who should I go to if I am hurt at work?